Saturday, March 9, 2013

Set two years after we left Devi and Seth in My Misery Muse, comes Faith where Drake Porter and Mags Sands’ story unfolds.

Mags is a single mother, running her own business, trying to make ends meet. Drake is an A&R guy for a local indie record company who has been working nonstop for a year. When both finally take a vacation with family and friends, they are forced to finally admit, at least to themselves, that they have feelings for each other.

When they go home, they find it even more difficult to put the past in the past and maintain a relationship strong enough to face the challenges ahead. Follow along as they try to make a relationship work while fighting demons of their own, through circumstances not of their making, and with family and friends trying to help.

Teaser:

“So, about the last time we saw each other…” I started.

He nodded his head. “It was fun; we should do it again soon.”

I shook my head. “No, I don’t think we should.”

“Fine, Mags, what do you need to tell me so we can get back to the party?”

“I’m pregnant.”

He stared at me slack jawed then snapped it closed. “Well, it’s not mine, we used a condom.”
 
 
 
And now......................
 
 
 
the cover.................
 
 
for..................................
 
 
 
 
FAITH by Brei Betzold
 
 
 
 
 
links for Brei:
FB Author Page:
Blog Page:
Goodreads Author:
Goodreads Faith:
Twitter:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment